Filing your HVUT tax return can be a meticulous affair, especially if you are on a busy schedule or aren't that tech-savvy. Truckers, tax professionals, owner-operators and trucking businesses are searching for a convenient way to file their 2290 returns without being overwhelmed by complex tax terms and jargon.
eForm2290.com, America’s 5-star rated e-filing service provider, has come up with an innovative and convenient way to file 2290 returns, known as the ‘File 2290 by Phone’ service. The service allows form filers to file their 2290 returns over the phone securely - no paper forms to fill out or complex calculations to do.
The File by Phone service is fairly straightforward. All you need to do is keep the following information ready before contacting your eForm2290.com filing expert:
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN): The 17 characters alfa-numeric Vehicle Identification Number, which you can find on your vehicle's registration documents, on the driver-side door frame, or on the dashboard looking through the windshield.
- Employer Identification Number (EIN): EIN is a unique nine-digit number assigned by the IRS to identify taxpayers.
- Business name & address: Name and official address of your business.
Now that you’ve collected all the necessary information, let’s find out how to file your 2290 form using the File by Phone service:
- Dial +1 866-881-6767 to get in touch with the eForm2290.com representative
- Verify your details using the verification code sent to your registered phone number or email address
- Share vehicle information such as VIN, EIN, and business details
- After providing the filing details, you will receive a link to complete your HVUT tax payment.
Once our representative files your 2290 return, you will receive a confirmation on your registered email address or mobile number that your return was received. You will also receive a copy of your IRS watermarked Form 2290 Schedule 1, which acts as a Proof of Payment of your HVUT tax.
Still wondering whether you should use our File by Phone service? Take a look at some of its benefits:
- You don’t need to pay any additional charges for using the File by Phone service
- Our representatives will not request sensitive information such as your bank details or card number or password.
- You can pay your tax securely with the IRS by choosing your preferred mode of payment
- Our support team is well-trained to ensure easy and accurate form submission
- On rare occasions if your form gets rejected, we’ll help you retransmit your return for free
- VIN correction service is free of cost
- We offer support in English and Spanish
Our File 2290 Form by Phone service ensures that you have the opportunity to file your 2290 return anytime, from anywhere. This service is particularly helpful for carriers crossing the US border, as they need to produce the IRS Watermarked Schedule 1 to the authorities at the US border.
With the HVUT filing season fast approaching, it helps to have a trusted and reliable e-filing partner like eForm2290.com that offers an easy and accurate way to file your HVUT tax without hassles.